What To Expect
- Parking – Our Parking Crew is all ready to direct you to special VIP spaces. When you make the turn onto Bridgeway Drive, flip your hazards on and follow their lead. They’ll get you right up to the front of the lot.
- VIP Tent – Make sure to swing by the blue tent, in the middle of The Commons. When you do, one of our Guest Services team members will hand you a book and some info about Believers. They’ll also get you pointed in the right direction to get some coffee, check-in the kiddos, or head to the auditorium.
Come On In
- The Commons area is home to Believers Kids (birth – 5th grade) Check-in, the café (where you can get FREE coffee and treats), and Guest Services Central. Grab a drink, mingle with some friends, and keep your eye on the TVs to know when service is ready to begin.
- Once inside The Commons, you’ll find the auditorium doors on either side of the water feature. One of our friendly Guest Services members will be waiting to help you find a great seat! This worship experience is for 6th graders – adults. Babies – 5th graders are invited to learn about Jesus on their level in Believers Kids!
- James Room – If you prefer a smaller, quieter venue for your worship experience, we invite you into the James Room. In this space you’ll find tables and chairs and a large screen; one of our pastors will join you as a host for the service.
- Mothers Room – Just to the left of the cafe, you will find a room set up for nursing mothers. With rocking chairs, a changing table and a TV to view the service, we hope you’ll find this to be a comfortable space to care for your little one while engaging in the worship experience.