Interested in leading a BeGroup?
Here are some important dates as it relates to the Winter 2020 trimester:
- Registration opens Sunday, January 12
- BeGroups begin the week of Sunday, February 9
You can select your own study (upon approval by our BeGroup Team Leaders) or if you are UNSURE about a topic, we are recommending a handful of studies that cover the most consistent felt needs in our church. Leading a BeGroup through one of these studies may result in high participation and significant life-change.
- I’d Like You More if You Were More like Me - A video study on how to have healthy relationships by John Ortberg.
- Love and Respect - A video based curriculum by Dr. Emmerson Eggerichs on building a healthy marriage.
- Chase the Goose - A video based curriculum by Mark Batterson on how to live a Holy Spirit-led life.
- Irresistible - A video based curriculum by Andy Stanley on how to develop a faith that others find irresistible.
- Fearless - A book based curriculum by Max Lucado about how to live a courageous faith not crippled by fear.
- What on Earth Am I Here For? - A video based curriculum by Rick Warren on how to find your purpose in life and maximize the life God has given you.
- I Was Broke. Now I’m Not - A video based curriculum by Joe Sangl that teaches how to master your money, get out of debt, and live financially free.
- Sermon Based study - Follow along with the teaching on Sundays each week, using the "Talk About It" questions provided on the app and in the weekly Sunday program.
If you are interested in leading, follow the link below.