What To Expect
- Parking – Our Parking Crew is all ready to direct you to special VIP spaces. When you make the turn onto Bridgeway Drive, flip your hazards on and follow their lead. They’ll get you right up to the front of the lot.
- Kid’s Check-in – Make sure to swing by the blue tent, out front to where our amazing Believers Kids volunteers will help you get your kids checked in. Make sure you have your RSVP email ready to show. We’ll be taking temperatures and encouraging kids to wear masks to help us keep everyone healthy.
Come On In
- The Commons area is home to the café (where you can get FREE coffee and treats) and Guest Services Central. Grab a drink, mingle with some friends, and keep your eye on the TVs to know when service is ready to begin.
- Once inside The Commons, you’ll find the auditorium doors on either side of the water feature. One of our friendly Guest Services members will be waiting to help you find a great seat! This worship experience is for 6th graders – adults. Babies – 5th graders are invited to learn about Jesus on their level in Believers Kids!
- The VIP tent – Make sure to swing by the blue tent as you leave. When you do, one of our Guest Services team members will have a gift packet for you! If you have elementary aged kids, we’d love to offer an age-appropriate gift just for them.