What To Expect
- Parking – As you arrive on campus, our Parking Team is ready to direct you to special VIP’s spaces. Just turn your flashers on as you arrive, and they will direct you right up to the front of the lot.
- Kid’s Check-in – Welcome to Believers Kids! If you have a child (birth – 5th grade), we can’t wait to meet you! Just head to the BK Guest Services area and one of our amazing impact team members will be there to assist you with a safe, quick and easy check-in! We’ll be taking temperatures and encouraging kids to wear masks to help us keep everyone healthy.
Come On In
- The Commons area is home to the café (where you can get FREE coffee and treats) and Guest Services Central. Grab a drink, mingle with some friends, and keep your eye on the TVs to know when service is ready to begin.
- Once inside The Commons, you’ll find the auditorium doors on either side of the water feature. One of our friendly Guest Services members will be waiting to help you find a great seat! This worship experience is for 6th graders – adults. Babies – 5th graders are invited to learn about Jesus on their level in Believers Kids!
As You Leave
- The Kiosk is the place to swing by to pick up your gift packet as you’re headed out.
A Guest Services Team member will be there to greet you. Also, if you have elementary-aged kids, we’d love to offer an age-appropriate gift just for them.